‘Real Racing’ Updates with 6-Player Wi-Fi, New Cars, and More
Firemint has released a major update to their Real Racing game today. Aside from the usual bug fixes, Firemint has added a number of new features:
- 6-player multiplayer over local WiFi network (previously 2 player only).
- New vehicle class with a distinct roar of a V12 engine with “unsurpassed speed and control with 12 new exotic vehicles”
- New game soundtrack with 10 original music tracks
- Career Mode additions: exotic vehicle qualifier and two new championships
- OS 3.0 iTunes Music Library picker
- New Control Method: Touch-Wheel-to-Steer, Manual Accelerate and Manual Brake.
Does anyone have this game? It looks amazing, but is it worth the $9.99 price tag?