Halloween Experience Updated for the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Haunting background music to put you in the Halloween mood.
- Create your own “virtual pumpkin” by moving 30 unique facial pieces onto the pumpkin. Tap a piece to select it and then use pinch and rotate gestures to change the size and orientation of a piece. Tap on it again to deselected it. Shake to erase and shake again to unerase. You might see a witch or two fly across your screen!
- Try “Lights Out” mode to see your pumpkin creation glow in the dark.
- You can choose which pumpkin pieces appear from the “Choose Pumpkin Faces” screen. Optionally select “Auto Hide Buttons” to have the pumpkin screen’s buttons and countdown to Halloween fade out of the way in a few seconds. Bring them back with a tap where they used to be.
- Save, load, replace and delete up to 9 different Halloween pumpkin creations with all the pieces so you can work on different versions at different times by pressing the up arrow icon.
- Tap the camera icon and save a picture of your Halloween pumpkin to your photo album’s camera roll (removes extra pieces and buttons) or send an email of your pumpkin creation directly from within the program (3.0+ devices only).
- Play a Halloween-themed game of hangman with over 150 spooky words displayed at random. Reset the word list back to the beginning at any time. See your percentage score and how many words you have attempted.
- Have fun with a haunted game of the Tower of Hanoi with 10 levels including the display of the number of moves and the time elapsed.
- Tilt your device in one of eight directions when the pumpkin screen is displayed to produce a different scary sound depending on the angle of your device.
- See the number of days count down until your favorite holiday – Halloween.
- Customize your settings by separately turning on/off various sounds and functionality.
Made with 100% recycled electrons.