Conquist 2 on sale for $0.99
The original Conquist is a great Risk styled games and I’ve enjoyed it immensely. The graphics are good, the mechanics are good and the gameplay is solid. Not to be outdone Schmeuk Studios has released Conquist which boasts the following features, not the least of which is online gameplay.
* Universal real time online multiplayer via Game Center.
* Global leaderboard for online games with competitive ranking system.
* 4 game modes: World Domination, Secret Mission, Colonization and Castle.
* 8 beautifully crafted maps: World, USA, Europe, Mesoamerica, Octopus, Asia, the Roman Empire and Atholon.
* Universal application: buy it once play it on all your devices.
* 31 exciting achievements.
* 3 difficulty levels to suit all skills.
* IPad party mode: Use the IPad as a board, no need to pass it around.
* Pass’n’Play on your IPhone/IPod Touch.
* Up to six players on the same device.
* Up to four online players, wherever they may be.
* Zoom and Scroll the board. Easy on old eyes 😉
* Configurable game rules.
* Customizable game play and game speed.
* Game Statistics, no one can blame the dice anymore 😉
* Optimized for retina display
Conquist 2 looks to be awesome game and well worth the price. You can’t beat $0.99 for a game that is better than the “officially licensed” version put out by EA. If you like Risk, download this now. And you might as well buy the original while you’re out there, it’s on sale for $0.99 as well.
Conquist 2 for iPad (Universal)
Conquist for iPad (Universal)